Re: Restoring old negatives

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9 8:37 PM
      Hi Lynne:
      I have had Ron Carter at Robinson's Camera at 9620 Elbow Drive SW do lots of that kind of work for me with excellent results.
      It may not be very convenient for you but he is highly recommendable.

      Good luck

      BILL CAMPBELL

      Lynne Kleingertner wrote:
      I have quite a few old negatives that belonged to my Dad.  Does anyone know where I might take them to get them cleaned up and either scanned to a disk or have prints made?    They are about 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches in size and would have been taken in the late 40's - 50's.

      thanks for any help you can give me
      Lynne Kleingertner

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Lynne Kleingertner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10 9:23 AM
        Thanks everyone for the quick and helpful answers!

        Lynne