Restoring old negatives

  • Lynne Kleingertner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      I have quite a few old negatives that belonged to my Dad. Does anyone
      know where I might take them to get them cleaned up and either scanned
      to a disk or have prints made? They are about 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches
      in size and would have been taken in the late 40's - 50's.

      thanks for any help you can give me
      Lynne Kleingertner
    • william campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
        Hi Lynne:
        I have had Ron Carter at Robinson's Camera at 9620 Elbow Drive SW do lots of that kind of work for me with excellent results.
        It may not be very convenient for you but he is highly recommendable.

        Good luck

        BILL CAMPBELL

        --
        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • Lynne Kleingertner
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
          Thanks everyone for the quick and helpful answers!

          Lynne