February Meeting regarding Copyright

  • familytreasures
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007

      Does anyone know if the notes from the meeting on copyright are being made available anywhere online? Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the meeting.

      As well as all the aspects of copyright, I’d be really interested in how much if any of a newspaper clipping are you allowed to include even if the book is only going to be available just for the family.

      Thanks

      Alison