Queen's Park Sections S and V

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Just to let you know that Sections S and V of Queen’s Park have been added to the online database.  With these additions there are now a total of 145,596 records from 80 or so cemeteries available for searching.

      The Projects Committee would like to thank all the volunteers who have worked so hard to help complete Queen’s Park database.  There are only 4 small sections still to edit and they are very close to completion.  This has been a six year project of which we are very proud.

      The Project Committee would also like to thank Gordon Lane who has worked on our behalf to upload our databases as we presented them to him.  Thanks Gord.

      Judie Riddell