Brothers Keeper program

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      I was wondering (hoping) that there is someone on the list who wouldn't mind trying to open some files that I received.  I recently made contact with a new branch of my Schneider family in England and my new cousin uses Brothers Keepers.  He sent me some notes using BK thinking I would be able to open them if I downloaded the free version but I haven't had any luck doing that.

      If there is anyone who wouldn't mind taking a look at these please contact me offlist.   clylyk@...

      Carol Lylyk