LAST CALL - WINTERFEST AT FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      It appears that there is very little member interest in promoting the virtues of AFHS.

      At this moment I have only one member interested in volunteering 3 hours of her time on
      Saturday February 10 at Fort Calgary to staff our display.
      If I don't receive  a response from at least 2 more members within the next day or two I will reluctantly be forced to cancel this opportunity to provide community exposure for AFHS.

      BILL CAMPBELL
      Public Relations
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL