DIG Group on MSN

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Dennis & Carla Ridenour were writing a book and posting it to this group.
      Are they still doing that? It's a long time since I checked this out and
      either my e-mail address doesn't work or the password. Before I sign up
      again I'd like to know if they are posting any useful information.

      Also I'd like to know if you can update an OEM program.
      Donna Snyder

      5:02 PM