Breeze announcements

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
      If anyone had announcements for the February Breeze please send them to
      me by Thursday, February 1st.
      Thanks.
      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
        If anyone has new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
        TUESDAY May 1st. Staples is now sending bigger copying jobs out so I
        need more lead time. Thanks.

        Susan