Re: TMG January Meeting

  • Shirley Simmering
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
      Good morning Alan,  I'll bring my advanced and expert tutorial DVD's for The Master Genealogist meeting on Tuesday.  Everyone bring your questions.
      See you at the meeting tomorrow.
      Shirley Simmering
      ssdl@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
        Hi Shirley:
        At 08:25 AM 22/01/2007, Shirley Simmering wrote:

        >Good morning Alan, I'll bring my advanced and expert tutorial DVD's
        >for The Master Genealogist meeting on Tuesday. Everyone bring your questions.
        >See you at the meeting tomorrow.

        I can't make tomorrow's meeting - we have house guests. See you in Feb.

        Regards

        Geo

        George Lake
        1140 Kildonan Pl, SW