FTM Meeting Reminder

  • LynnTaylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2007
      Apologies for those Distlist members who received 4 copies of the FTM
      Meeting Reminder.

      My outgoing e-mail seemed frozen - I clicked again (evidently 2 more times)
      According to my computer - nothing happened, and the message was still there.
      I did a reboot.  Opened my Outlook Express, clicked on send - and send it did.

      You can blame Telus, or you can blame me.  Just don't blame our Distlist!

      Lynn (Taylor)