Re: Marmie Longair

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
      Marie was indeed a special person and very involved in Chinook at one time,
      writing a regular "Ancestor Angst" column where she would respond to
      readers' questions.
      She was always cheerful and helpful.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
        Thanks for letting us all know about Marmie's passing.  As Secretary, should I send a card to her family?  I have her address from a previous membership list.

        Pat Senger
        AFHS Secretary