Marmie Longair

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2007
      Hear, hear, Marlene. Marmie was also a faithful and helpful
      research assistant at the 17th Avenue Family History Centre.
      Like me, Marmie and Blair worked on the Thursday afternoon
      shift.

      Rene Dussome

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
        Marie was indeed a special person and very involved in Chinook at one time,
        writing a regular "Ancestor Angst" column where she would respond to
        readers' questions.
        She was always cheerful and helpful.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
          Thanks for letting us all know about Marmie's passing.  As Secretary, should I send a card to her family?  I have her address from a previous membership list.

          Pat Senger
          AFHS Secretary