WINTERFEST AT FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      I know this is the message you've all been waiting for! :-)

      Here is another opportunity to return the favour to AFHS for the many benefits you have enjoyed over the years.

      We are again privileged to be invited by Fort Calgary to provide our display at their annual Winterfest Day which this year is Saturday February 10 from 9:45 am to 4 pm

      We need four volunteers so that the shifts can be arranged from 9:45 to 12:30 and from 12:30 to 4 with two people per shift to make it easy to get a break.

      It will be first come...

      I need to finalize plans within the next week, so I look forward to your support as soon as you can contact me. Call me at 254-2293 ifyou wish.

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL
      AFHS
      Public Relations