HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK (HCW) 2007

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      You will be delighted to learn, I'm sure, that the opportunity still remains for you to give AFHS a little boost by serving on the Historic Calgary Week 2007 planning committee.

      If you would like to be involved in this very rewarding enterprise please let me know quickly because the next committee plannig meeting is coming up soon. It looks like it would only involve a meeting once a month for 1 - 1½ hours. If you aren't sure, why not attend that meeting and then decide if you want to continue?

      AND NOW - here is the survey you have been waiting for.

      The committee have the theme for HCW 2007 down to four titles to choose from .

      WHICH OF THESE DO YOU PREFER?
      Soddies to Skyscrapers - Booms on the Bow

      Tents to Towers - Booms on the Bow

      Fort to Fortune - Booms on the Bow

      Calgary Cavalcade.- Booms on the Bow

      Cheers