TMG January Meeting

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2007
      The next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 23rd in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

      For further information contact Blair Barr 252-3480 or Alan Peers 272-2932
    • Shirley Simmering
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
        Good morning Alan,  I'll bring my advanced and expert tutorial DVD's for The Master Genealogist meeting on Tuesday.  Everyone bring your questions.
        See you at the meeting tomorrow.
        Shirley Simmering
        ssdl@...
        The next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 23rd in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

        For further information contact Blair Barr 252-3480 or Alan Peers 272-2932
      • George Lake
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
          Hi Shirley:
          At 08:25 AM 22/01/2007, Shirley Simmering wrote:

          >Good morning Alan, I'll bring my advanced and expert tutorial DVD's
          >for The Master Genealogist meeting on Tuesday. Everyone bring your questions.
          >See you at the meeting tomorrow.

          I can't make tomorrow's meeting - we have house guests. See you in Feb.

          Regards

          Geo

          George Lake
          1140 Kildonan Pl, SW