Re: BROTHER'S KEEPER

  • Joseph Szikora
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      william campbell wrote:
      > Hi Folks:
      >
      > At our various AFHS presentations outside our organization people
      > frequently ask where they can purchase the software programmes.
      > Can anyone tell me who stocks or sells 'Brother's Keeper'

      Hi:

      Brothers Keeper is a shareware and it can be downloaded FREE from the
      following site:

      <http://www.bkwin.net/>

      The free version has a limitation of 5 generations (I think). The full
      version can be purchased from the same site for about US$50. Then you get a
      CD,a book and a password, which opens up the full capability.

      Cheers,

      Joseph
      This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.