BROTHER'S KEEPER

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      At our various AFHS presentations outside our organization people frequently ask where they can purchase the software programmes.
      Can anyone tell me who stocks or sells 'Brother's Keeper'

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Joseph Szikora
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
        william campbell wrote:
        > Hi Folks:
        >
        > At our various AFHS presentations outside our organization people
        > frequently ask where they can purchase the software programmes.
        > Can anyone tell me who stocks or sells 'Brother's Keeper'

        Hi:

        Brothers Keeper is a shareware and it can be downloaded FREE from the
        following site:

        <http://www.bkwin.net/>

        The free version has a limitation of 5 generations (I think). The full
        version can be purchased from the same site for about US$50. Then you get a
        CD,a book and a password, which opens up the full capability.

        Cheers,

        Joseph
        This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.