Re: Money equivalents

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi Mertie, et al:

      If you put   'money equivalents'  into Google search there is a raft of information there.

      Hope that works for you.

      Cheers

      BILL

      Mertie Beatty wrote:
      Hi:
          Some time ago I found a link to a place where you could enter a date like 1914 and find out what a dollar in 1914 or any other year would be worth in today's dollars.  But I did not bookmark it, and now cannot find it.
          For example, homesteaders paid a $10.00 filing fee.  What would that be equivalent to in today's dollars?
          If someone could direct me to where I could find this, I'd be most grateful.

      Mertie Beatty

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.10/626 - Release Date: 1/14/2007 8:29 PM

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Caren Secord