website URL correction - Canada Ships Passenger List Project

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Message
      Hi all:

      Several dist-gen members have let me know that the URL (that I included with the e-mail about the AFHS Library being closed today) did not work. Try the following: http://members.shaw.ca/nanaimo.fhs/ for the Nanaimo Family History Society's project to index the Canadian Ships Passenger lists.

      My excuses are 1) I haven't been to Nanaimo lately, 2) Nanaimo is hard to spell, 3) I like Nanaimo bars (now I want to make some), and 4) it was late at night.

      Lorna