UK Death Registration

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007

      I just heard from a cousin in Sussex who went to the Registry Office yesterday to register the death of her 95 year old Mother.

      They told her she could now register the cause of Death as “Grand Old Age”   This phasing made this a very positive experience for her.

      She knew she had to share this with me and I am passing it on.  It does seem to be such a British Expression.

      Judie