Re: STRANGERS AT OUR GATES

  • Nancy Carson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      In case anyone is interested in getting this publication, I checked with the publisher and they currently anticipate it being released around the end of February.
      Nancy Carson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hi everyone,

        I just heard back from Legacy Customer Support on my issue regarding "unspecified" spousal sources in Legacy 6.0.  They have confrimed the problem as I described it and are passing the information onto their programmers for correction.

        I am very impressed with their attention to my problem and response to my query.  Thanks also to everyone who responded from the list.

        All the best,
        Joyce

        http://mail.yahoo.com