RE: Celtic Sig Question

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hi Donna:

      Is this the society that is in the USA? Is so, the AFHS Library has their
      periodical "The Septs". You might want to look at the magazines to see what
      the society collects (and presumably puts onto their databases).

      Lorna

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        Thank you Helen and Lorna. Yes, this is the Society that puts out "The
        Septs" magazine. I'll have a look at it before I do anything else.
        Donna Snyder

        4:12 PM