Celtic Sig Question

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
      Does anybody belong to Irish Genealogical Society International, if so,
      what's your opinion of it? Do they have good databases as claimed? The
      website is:
      http://www.irishgenealogical.org/irish_genealogical_join_benefits.asp

      Donna Snyder

      6:29 PM
    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        Hi Donna:

        Is this the society that is in the USA? Is so, the AFHS Library has their
        periodical "The Septs". You might want to look at the magazines to see what
        the society collects (and presumably puts onto their databases).

        Lorna

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
          Thank you Helen and Lorna. Yes, this is the Society that puts out "The
          Septs" magazine. I'll have a look at it before I do anything else.
          Donna Snyder

          4:12 PM