STRANGERS AT OUR GATES

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      HAPPY NEW YEAR - May you bath in sunshine all year long!

      Just thought someone might be interested in this release from Amazon.ca

      Strangers at Our Gates : A Survey History of Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, Revised Edition

      Cheers

      BILL
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Nancy Carson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        In case anyone is interested in getting this publication, I checked with the publisher and they currently anticipate it being released around the end of February.
        Nancy Carson

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          I just heard back from Legacy Customer Support on my issue regarding "unspecified" spousal sources in Legacy 6.0.  They have confrimed the problem as I described it and are passing the information onto their programmers for correction.

          I am very impressed with their attention to my problem and response to my query.  Thanks also to everyone who responded from the list.

          All the best,
          Joyce

          http://mail.yahoo.com