USB Flash Drive

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Well, Santa brought me this nice Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive (because I
      can't seem to back up to RW discs) and I've been through the tour and to the
      Website. I still don't know how to backup my Legacy file or anything else to
      it. Can someone give me some instructions?
      Thanks in advance for help and patience.
      Donna Snyder

      4:48 PM