Ellyn Francis

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
      Many thanks to all three of you but unfortunately nobody has come up with the
      same address as I have on Ellyn's Christmas card.

      I think the address:

      Ty Marrim Bronwydd Arms, Carmarthen SA33 6JA

      must be an earlier address. Obviously she has moved from there but she is still
      living in Carmarthenshire.

      Rene

      PM
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2006
        Gary:

        Thank you for trying to help.

        This morning I came across a Christmas card that Ellyn
        sent me in 2002 and it was the same address as this
        2006 Christmas card. Thankfully, she had PRINTED the
        address on the 2002 card so I was able to read it.

        Rene

        I punched (goggled)into the internet "ellyn-francis" were there are numerous
        sites to look at which may help.
        > Many thanks to all three of you but unfortunately nobody has come up with
        > the
        > same address as I have on Ellyn's Christmas card.
        >
        > I think the address:
        >
        > Ty Marrim Bronwydd Arms, Carmarthen SA33 6JA
        >
        > must be an earlier address. Obviously she has moved from there but she is
        > still
        > living in Carmarthenshire.
        >
        > Rene

        PM