Ellyn Francis

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
      Merry Christmas To All:

      Does anyone know the current address of Ellyn? She was the first Director of the
      Okotoks FHC.

      I have received a Christmas card from her and can't quite make out her address.
      Ellyn lives in Carmarthenshire, Wales.

      She tells me that she got her PhD in History. The thesis was about her local
      parish.

      Thanks.

      Rene Dussome

      PM
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
        Many thanks to all three of you but unfortunately nobody has come up with the
        same address as I have on Ellyn's Christmas card.

        I think the address:

        Ty Marrim Bronwydd Arms, Carmarthen SA33 6JA

        must be an earlier address. Obviously she has moved from there but she is still
        living in Carmarthenshire.

        Rene

        PM
      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2006
          Gary:

          Thank you for trying to help.

          This morning I came across a Christmas card that Ellyn
          sent me in 2002 and it was the same address as this
          2006 Christmas card. Thankfully, she had PRINTED the
          address on the 2002 card so I was able to read it.

          Rene

          I punched (goggled)into the internet "ellyn-francis" were there are numerous
          sites to look at which may help.
          > Many thanks to all three of you but unfortunately nobody has come up with
          > the
          > same address as I have on Ellyn's Christmas card.
          >
          > I think the address:
          >
          > Ty Marrim Bronwydd Arms, Carmarthen SA33 6JA
          >
          > must be an earlier address. Obviously she has moved from there but she is
          > still
          > living in Carmarthenshire.
          >
          > Rene

          PM