Re: DNA Genealogy

  • Caren Secord
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2006
      Hello -

      My husband and I have had DNA testing done by Family Tree DNA. We have both
      had our mitochondrial DNA tested. That follows the maternal line all the
      way back. My husband has also had his y chromosome tested. That follows
      the paternal line. The y chromosome testing is particularly useful for
      genealogy purposes. Results are posted on my website. (See
      http://members.shaw.ca/caren.secord/DNA/DNA.html.)

      Caren Secord