Re: Translation help

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
      Thanks Xenia and John
      John's site is great if you know the language you want translated (and
      there aren't too many choices), but since I didn't know this language,
      it didn't help.
      Xenia, I might have know you would know or find the meaning!! For this
      cemetery entry, the burial name is Jost, (first name) Walczeck, so I am
      thinking of entering the monument last name as Walczeck vei.
      Waliszewski Jost, (first name) and then do a double entry under Jost as
      the last name.
      Thanks to both of you for your help - and I have learned something new
      again!!
      Marlene