AFHS Meeting - Monday, December 4

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006

      The Monthly Meeting of AFHS will be held on Monday, December 4 at First Christian Reformed Church.

      The Basics Session at 6:30 pm will feature two of our members. Alan Cassley and John Banack will share how they published their own family history books.

      For the Main Session, a panel of experts will give suggestions to solve stumbling blocks (previously submitted by our members). Come learn how experts break through “brick walls”.

      We will be collecting donations for the food bank. Look for marked bins in the foyer.

      Also, we will have some treats for our Christmas meeting. About 1/2 dozen cookies, etc. would be acceptable.

      Marion Peterson, Program Committee Chair