Breeze announcements

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
      If anyone has an announcement for the Breeze please send it to me by
      Thursday November 30th.
      Thanks.

      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
        If anyone had announcements for the February Breeze please send them to
        me by Thursday, February 1st.
        Thanks.
        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
          If anyone has new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
          TUESDAY May 1st. Staples is now sending bigger copying jobs out so I
          need more lead time. Thanks.

          Susan