HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hi Folks:
      July 27, 2007 may seem like a long way off at this moment  but I can assure you that the planning committee working on the next Historic Calgary Week is busy.

      HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK  is July 27 to August 5, 2007   Mark your calendar if you have one for 2007

      While the committee is still looking for some volunteer help the principal concern at this moment is to establish a theme.

      If you have any suggestions that might tie with other events in Calgary next year I would be pleased to have your ideas to pass on to thr planners. If you would also like to help. please let me know.

      Cheers

      BILL
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL