ENG RESEACH TIPS

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      The English/Welsh SIG meets next Tuesday, November 21 at 7 p.m. at the AFHS library.  Our topic is "Tips and Brags" and hopefully we'll pick up information from each other that will help us find some puzzle pieces.  Everyone welcome.

      As it's the last meeting before Christmas there will be tea and goodies too - donations of small amounts of goodies will be welcome.

      Ann Williams, SIG Co-ordinator