December meeting

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
      Good moring all,

      Just a reminder that once again the Alberta Family Histories Society is collecting non perishable food items for the food bank.  Freda Stewart is going to have boxes at the church CLEARLY MARKED for our donations.  Please make sure that you put your food items into our boxes as the Church is also collecting for the food bank on Sunday, Dec. 3.  We do not want to get our items mixed with the church items.

      Also we are looking at having some treats for our Christmas meeting.  About 1/2 dozen cookies, etc. would be acceptable.

      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
    • H D Jaremko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
        Hello again,

        Further to my e-mail this morning the foods most needed for the food bank are:
        Processed cheese - i.e. cheese whiz
        all kinds of jams
        peanut butter
        canned fruits and vegetables
        canned tomatoes
        canned pork and beans or beans in tomato sauce
        baby food
        spaghetti sauce
        all types of cereals
        canned fish
        Kraft dinenrs
        packaged dried soups

        Thanks and sorry for not putting this in my first e-mail.
        Heather