Serendipity Articles Needed

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hi everyone:

      The time is fast approaching for production of our next issue of Chinook.  I need contributions of Serendipity Articles as soon as possible.  There must be some real neat experiences you had this summer that you would like to share with the readers of Chinook????  Send your articles via email (accompanied by a photo or two if possible) to Bev Rees at:  ancestor-find@...

      Thank you,

      Beverley A. Rees