Re: Fwd: Can Someone Help please !

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
      Hello Chris and Debbie:

      It isn't clear to us why you have contacted the Alberta Family Histories Society which is geographically over 3000 miles west of Newfoundland.
      We think you would be much better served by contacting the Family History Society of Newfoundland & Labrador at
      http://www.fhsnl.ca/
      Failing that, if you google in 'newfoundland genealogy' you will find many other resources in that area of Canada.  Good Luck

      BILL CAMPBELL
      AFHS Public Relations