Apologies from a First-time User

  • Shirley Redfern
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Hi!
      I apologize for populating the Dis Gen mailbox x 3.  I had 2 addresses for Dis Gen.  The same, except one had www in it which didn't go anywhere except to the Mail delivery Subsystem which pointed out 'the error of my ways'.  At any rate, I discovered the problem, deleted the address with the www in it, typed up a new email and sent it with the correct address and whoosh! ---- a landslide of 3 messages!  Don't know where the other 2 came from.  At least they all contained good news!
      Cheers!  ....  Shirley

      Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.