Tracing Saskatchewan and Metis Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      Hi all,

      I sent for 10 of each book and all copies have been reserved for those who requested them so far.

      I have kept a few extra copies of the Tracing Aboriginal Ancestors book for my class on Aboriginal and Metis Research to be held on November 4 but I expect these to be gone by then. If there are some left over, I can let you know.

      If anyone else wants a copy of the books, I can take another list but I cannot promise that I will be able to bring these unless I receive 10 more requests.

      I will advise those who requested the copies when the shipment has arrived. I will not advise the list. I am only sending this message to the list to let you know that there are no more copies left to assign to anyone else.

      Thanks for the great response.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Award Winning Writer, Editor,
      Researcher, Professional Genealogist,