Tracing Ancestors books

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      I have now sent out the notices to those who requested a copy of Tracing Your Saskatchewan Ancestors and/or Tracing Your Aboriginal Ancestors. I included the order forms.

      Almost all copies are reserved so if you did not receive an email message with an attached order form and you had wanted a copy, please let me know right away that I am missing your request.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Award Winning Writer, Editor,
      Researcher, Professional Genealogist,