Re: Ancestors in the Attic on History Channel

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      History Ch (45) website says 9:30 EDT this is 7:30 MDT.
      The Herald's TV Guide says 7:30  on ch 45 is "Things That Move"
      www.zap2it.com agrees with the Herald, so we know where the Herald gets its listings.

      GUIDE PLUS    says ch 45 at 7:30 is Debut: "ANCESTOR ...legends..."

      SO I WILL BE WATCHING CH 45 AT 7:30PM MDT.

      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
        I just checked the TV guide that comes with the Calgary Herald and it confirms 10:30 tonight on the History Channel.

        Xenia Stanford (president@...)
        Business Coach & Consultant,
        Award Winning Writer, Editor,
        Researcher, Professional Genealogist,