Tracing Saskatchewan Ancestors 3rd edition and Tracing Aboriginal Ancestors - New!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18 12:39 PM
      Hi folks,
      I hope you don't mind this "public service announcement".
      As I said before I am not going to be carrying books any more but this is a special exception because I want to have these myself and also because I want to purchase in bulk "Tracing Aboriginal Ancestors" for a class I will be holding. Thus I can offer these to you at a lower cost than you ordering it on your own.
      I am willing to bring both in bulk, if there are enough interested. I am definitely bringing in 10 for my class but can bring in more if needed.
      The 3rd edition of Tracing Your Saskatchewan Ancestors: A Guide to the Records and How to Use Them has 15 pages of additional resources now available for those searching their Saskatchewan ancestors.  This includes information about the databases for the Saskatchewan Homestead Index and the Index of Saskatchewan Birth Registrations as well as databases that should be in place by the end of 2006.  The hints found throughout the book alert the researcher to changes at Library and Archives Canada and the Canadian Genealogy Centre web pages that will impact the researcher.
      $26 +S&H+GST = $29.00 my charge to you - if you ordered these directly from SGS with shipping & handling at $6.75, your cost would be $32.75.

      Tracing Your Aboriginal Ancestors in the Prairie Provinces: A Guide to the Records and How to Use Them

      Edited by Laura M. Hanowski, Published by Saskatchewan Genealogical Society, and generously supported by M├ętis National Council - is brand new:

      $25+S&H+GST = until October 28 = $28 my charge to you, It would cost you $31.75 to buy directly now and on or after October 29 the charge from SGS would be $28 plus $6.75 S&H = $34.75.) I will not be ordering after the October 28 date as this is a one time thing for me - so the charge will be $28 if you purchase through me at this time.

      If interested, please respond telling me which book you want or if you want both.
      If you order both, I can lower the price to $55.00 for both because the shipping and handling will be less.
      I need to know right away though because I want these in time for my November 4 class on Researching Aboriginal and Metis Roots. So I need to order by Friday this week as the order fulfillment person at SGS will be away for the next two weeks.
      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Award Winning Writer, Editor,
      Researcher, Professional Genealogist