Subject: ENG SIG WEBSITES & BOOKS (Rene's book)

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      The English/Welsh SIG meets tonight (sorry for the lack of notice).
      We will continue the discussion on publishing our family stories with
      Rene's experiences in putting together her book and discuss websites
      GENES REUNITED, ANCESTRY.COM, the 1837 site etc. so please
      come along and join the discussion about whether they are worth
      subscribing to.

      Everyone welcome.

      Ann Williams