Roots 2006 notes

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      I have received an email from RoseMarie McLean, who is presently in
      Scotland, wondering if copies of the speakers' notes will be for sale.
      I understand the printed syllabus copies ran out and possibly CDs were
      going to be produced. If so, will extra copies be for sale?
      Thank you
      Marlene Knott
    • Kenneth W Rees
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
        Copies of the syllabus material will be available on CD - timeframe unknown.

        Ken

        > I have received an email from RoseMarie McLean, who is presently
        > in
        > Scotland, wondering if copies of the speakers' notes will be for
        > sale.
        > I understand the printed syllabus copies ran out and possibly CDs
        > were
        > going to be produced. If so, will extra copies be for sale?
        > Thank you
        > Marlene Knott

      • Gord Hulbert
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
          Marlene Knott wrote:
          > I have received an email from RoseMarie McLean, who is presently in
          > Scotland, wondering if copies of the speakers' notes will be for sale.
          > I understand the printed syllabus copies ran out and possibly CDs were
          > going to be produced. If so, will extra copies be for sale?
          > Thank you
          > Marlene Knott

          > $0 Web Hosting with up to 200MB web space, 1000 MB Transfer
          > Signup at www.doteasy.com

          Ken Rees & I are looking into producing & distributing the CD syllabus.

          --
          Regards,

          Gord Hulbert
          www.hulbert.ca