FamilyRoots 2006 - Message about my booths

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Hi all,

      I hear my booths at FamilyRoots 2006 are along the east wall. There will be various software displays around these booths but you may not think to look for us there.

      I will be manning the Ukrainian, Metis and French SIGs booth back there as well as the A.G.E. business booths.
      So don't forget to look for these!

      At the A.G.E. booth all books are 50% off because we will be going out of the book selling business. Research, writing and editing people's family histories is keeping us busy. So we will be focusing on these areas from now on. In addition we will be selling e-books and some bound versions of books I will be writing. Look for this announcement in our ad in the January 2007 issue of Chinook.

      I made sure that Global Genealogy will be bringing all items our customers have asked us to bring in and also I know that Interlink Bookshop will have many of these titles as well. With the excellent service and more numerous titles these online bookstores provide there is no need for a small book vendor locally. We will continue with our novelty products, such as baby bibs and bookbags, for a short while but we will not carry what other product vendors do.

      So please also look at the other vendors listed at http://www.family-roots.ca/displays.html for other products.

      Thanks to all our loyal customers over the years. It has been fun serving you.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      President and Owner
      Award Winning Writer, Editor
      Researcher, Professional Genealogist