ONE MORE APPEAL TO HELP AFHS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi once more folks:

      You may recall the message below. At this moment I have only one volunteer prepared to give a couple of hours of her time. We will have to cancel unless we get thre more helpers.

      Can YOU help?

      Incidently, the location is the community centre in the North Glenmore area (Crowchild and Glenmore Trail).

      Again, we have an opportunity to show the community the great benefits of our Society.

      We are invited to provide a display table at the annual Open House of the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP) on Wednesday October 11th.
       We would like to have 2 people to staff from 9:30am to 12 noon and another
      team of 2 from noon to 3pm.
      And, yes, free lunch is provided.

      This is an especially good opportunity for us because it comes just two days before FamilyRoots 2006.

      If you would consider giving AFHS a boost by helping with this pleasant task would you please contact me immediately (or sooner!) by email or phone 254-2293

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL