Nova Scotia Vital Statistics

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi all,

      One of the several interesting tidbits I picked up at the Archives and You seminar yesterday was this:
      After the sitting of the fall legislature, Nova Scotia plans to release the indexes to BMD from 1864 to 1877 for births, 1864-1930, deaths from 1864-1877 and 1908 to 1955.

      For more information on this and for the current searchable databases see

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564