Ontario newsletters from OGS branches

  • Keith Maitland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 12:34 PM
      I have several volumes of older OGS newsletters that I will be clearing out.
      Anyone interested in having these is welcome to contact me directly by
      e-mail.
      The years covered are approx.. 1989-1996 and include:

      OGS newsletters (covering all regions)

      OGS Districts of
      Toronto Gore (Halton Peel)
      Waterloo Wellington
      Brant
      Bruce & Gray (before they separated)
      London
      Huron

      I will hold them until the end of October/06 to see if there is any
      interest.

      Keith