Donation to library for French Canadian researchers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 6:45 PM
      Hi all,

      I have purchased the CD-ROM to replace the following texts so I am donating the hardcopy 7 volume Tanguay and the one volume soft cover Leboeuf to the AFHS library as soon as I can make arrangements to drop them off at the library (descriptions from Quintin publications):

      Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Canadiennes by Rev Cyprien Tanguay. All seven volumes - more than 4,400 pages. Originally published between 1871-1890. Covers the period of French Canada from 1608 to approximately 1760. Perhaps the most-well known and oft-quoted source for French-Canadian genealogy.

      Corrections and Additions to the Tanguay Dictionary by Leboeuf. More than 600 pages of corrections and additions to the 7-volume dictionary listed above.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564