Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 19 3:57 PM
      RUG

      The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
      Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
      meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

      Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
      computer.

      Mary Arthur
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
        RUG

        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
        Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
        6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
        leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

        If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

        Mary Arthur
        maryarthur@...
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
          Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
          Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
          map.gif

          >> RUG
          >>
          >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
          >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
          >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
          >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
          >>
          >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
          >>

          >> Mary Arthur
          >> maryarthur@...

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , May 14, 2007
            RUG

            Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
            Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
            months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
            will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
            Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

            Mary Arthur
            maryarthur@...
          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
              Will NOT meet again until September.

              Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

              FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

              Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 10 8:49 PM
                RUG

                The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                (712-16th Ave NW).

                Mary Arthur
              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                  RUG,

                  A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                  genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                  print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                  Mary Arthur
                  maryarthur@...
                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                    RUG

                    Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                    genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                    the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                    Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                    Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                    Mary Arthur
                    maryarthur@...
                  • Mary Arthur
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 15 9:14 PM
                      RUG

                      Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                      Please send questions, anytime to
                      Mary Arthur