AFHS: Telling our Stories

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 7:43 PM
      "Telling our Stories" is the topic for the next meeting of the English/Welsh SIG - 7 p.m. at the AFHS library on Tuesday, September 19th.  This is a wide-ranging topic covering practical ways and means to preserve and present our family history discoveries.  Please bring along examples and ideas for presenting family history as well as questions regarding research in England and Wales.

      Everyone interested in the topic is welcome, whatever their area of research.

      They're digging up 16th Avenue right in front of the library now and a detour may be necessary to come into the library from the back - remember the library is one block east of the North Hill Diner and next to Sharkey's.

      Ann Williams, SIG Co-ordinator.